Dvergen Artz

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mcqueen, Boko and Koko


Oh, I definitely owe this blog a looooot of information:)


I've been so busy lately that I hardly manage to catch up and write a story for my Bulgarian blog... In general... here's what I finished recently:


It was our shop's first order. I was really excited and had to sew it four times in order to get the wanted result. For my greatest surprise Mcqueen looks like itself:).
I started our site recently and I've been working quite hard on it. You can have a look although it's just in Bulgarian for now. My next task will be translating it and I hope it'll happen really soon:)
We also got permission from the author to translate Leah Day's lovely beginner quilting book Stitch Up a Notch to Bulgarian and I'm working on that at the moment. I'm really excited about the result:)
Well... I really hope I haven't disappointed my readers here (if any) but... it's so hard to support so many places on the internet:)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment