Dvergen Artz

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Multifunctional Advent Calender


This year I was planning to make my daughters an advent gift calendar from paper. I would love to make my kids glad and expecting Christmas though I did not fancy the idea of having so much paper wasted. That is why I came up with this sachets. Each one can be tightened to a rope or somewhere in the house where all 24 can stay together. At the same time I thought it also would be nice if they are fastened all over around the house, so kids can look for them and find a different one each day:) The best part is, that they can be folded together with the Christmas decoration, so you don't need to buy another one next year. And even more - filled with lavender or other nice scented herbs they can decorate and healthy (much better to use such scents than the artificial ones)scent your house all year round:)
(Already in my Etsy store):)

No comments:

Post a Comment