Dvergen Artz

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wonderful experience



Here is the Double Quilt recreated. This one is made especially for a cute little girl to whom I got accuainted via Etsy. Actually I got accuainted to her mother:) The process of recreation was funny - I had never "enlarged" a quilt before, but I hope the final result will bring joy in their home. I am very excited as that was my first Etsy sale:) And at the same time I really liked the recepient and wish all my future clients will be as positive as mommysteffen!
And...it is so imcredibly wonderful to feel that your work and efforts are appresciated. In that way you are not just sewing, but flying on the wings of your imagination and... creating...

3 comments:

  1. We too had so much fun working with you! Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first sale on Etsy. Your work is lovely and I am sure that your efforts will be greatly apprecitate by those who chose your quilts.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx so much! I rally hope I'll bring happiness in somebody's home while doing what I love:)

    ReplyDelete