Wednesday, July 14, 2010
That is one more result of my almost two weeks lasting inspiration. I was planning to make something like that for a long time now and finally managed to find all those flower patterns for my pretty Flowerish quilt. The other thing I experimented with was the quilting itself which is all over the quilt and not just partially. I succeeded with that as the batting that I used this time was quite thinner than the one I used before. I really enjoyed working with it, so I believe it will be repeated. The handles of the flowers are hand sewn as I discovered that wonderful applique technique, although it didn't work with the very flowers - they are made with one of my machine embroydery stitches.
You can find that item listed for sale on the last page of my blog or the other places that I use:)